Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20398 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,420TL (ARS $11,863) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)