Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL (€924) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)