Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,363TL (€937) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)