Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,134TL (€1,095) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)