Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,588TL ($1,594) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (13 minutes ago)