Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 137% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,203TL ($1,328) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)