Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.247 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,481TL (﷼ 3,594) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)