Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,739TL (﷼ 2,539) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)