Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22134 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,400TL (ARS $15,361) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)