Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,586TL (€915) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)