Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,402TL (€885) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)