Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,078TL (€816) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)