Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,133TL (5,589 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)