Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,561TL (4,069 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)