Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,687TL (4,017 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)