Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,824TL (€973) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)