Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,776TL (€673) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)