Cost of living in Riga, Latvia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.994 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (€778) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (38 minutes ago)