Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21973 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,310TL (R 19,614) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (29 minutes ago)