Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26926 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,299TL (R 12,253) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)