Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33780 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,958TL (R 8,757) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)