Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25638 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,931TL (R 15,332) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)