Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31254 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,177TL (R 10,164) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (39 minutes ago)