Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,593TL (R$ 2,439) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (27 minutes ago)