Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,806TL (€1,201) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (37 minutes ago)