Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 173% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,534TL (255,799 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)