Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23405 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,337TL (ARS $31,349) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)