Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,896TL (€1,487) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (35 minutes ago)