Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,728TL (€941) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)