Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.183 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,392TL (€811) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)