Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,687TL (€923) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)