Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.585 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 106% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,579TL (€1,178) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (43 minutes ago)