Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,794TL (C$1,378) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)