Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,661TL (€911) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)