Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,416TL (€1,136) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)