Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,025TL (€868) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)