Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,679TL (€804) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)