Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,431TL (R$ 3,001) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (40 minutes ago)