Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.288 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,953TL (£1,106) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)