Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,597TL (£1,222) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)