Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03398 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,534TL (₨74,567) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)