Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,710TL (₨78,154) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)