Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,153TL (€845) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)