Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,212TL (﷼ 19,828,402) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)