Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,979TL (﷼ 18,344,138) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)