Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.449 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,440TL (Dirham 3,754) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)