Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,047TL (kr7,455) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)