Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (CH$653,758) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (31 minutes ago)