Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,309TL (CH$755,129) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)