Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,659TL (CH$697,755) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (38 minutes ago)