Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 169% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,612TL (4,869 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)