Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,594TL (3,246 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)