Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.288 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,998TL ($1,323) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (43 minutes ago)