Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,981TL ($1,116) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)