Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04437 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,938TL (Taka 66,222) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (35 minutes ago)