Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06734 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,722TL (₨25,573) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)