Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05482 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,040TL (₨37,218) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)