Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.307 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,890TL (2,211 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)