Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,272TL (7,929 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)