Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47616 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,998TL (6,296 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)