Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41172 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL (6,701 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)