Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36011 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (8,832 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)