Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40602 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,682TL (6,605 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)