Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (6,266 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)