Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37445 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,233TL (5,963 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)