Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL ($916) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)