Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,569TL ($759) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (25 minutes ago)