Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,572TL (Q4,628) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)