Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,212TL (Q6,579) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)