Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48763 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL (Q6,887) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)