Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49860 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,241TL (Q8,505) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)