Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,153TL (Q4,168) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (38 minutes ago)