Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,655TL (Q5,305) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)