Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26147 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,378TL (Mex$ 12,919) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)