Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33426 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,502TL (Mex$ 13,469) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)