Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19062 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,113TL (Mex$ 16,331) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)