Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.554 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,649TL (NZ$1,820) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)