Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.168 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 217% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,496TL (NZ$2,278) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)