Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 132% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,105TL (NZ$1,796) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)