Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 159% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,512TL (NZ$2,071) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)