Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30345 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (R 10,164) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)