Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,554TL (C$1,653) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)