Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,633TL (﷼ 15,061,258) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (33 minutes ago)