Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,531TL (﷼ 31,984,663) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)