Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 449% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,479TL (元31,322) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)