Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,221TL (元3,715) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)