Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (元6,758) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (39 minutes ago)