Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,494TL (﷼ 22,357,257) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)