Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,057TL (1,023,405 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)