Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00391 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,562TL (912,195 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)