Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,938TL (964,371 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)