Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00434 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,732TL (859,688 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)