Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00538 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,701TL (1,246,378 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)