Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00397 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,038TL (1,267,818 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 2 hours ago)