Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00696 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 156% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,674TL (1,102,511 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)