Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00431 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,394TL (788,449 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)