Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00390 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,158TL (1,066,780 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)