Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,594TL (Bs 26,611,952) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)