Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 447%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08615 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,072TL (70,483 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)