Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,635TL (Bs 64,927,543) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)