Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12935 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,565TL ($U27,562) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)