Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12446 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,908TL ($U23,362) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)