Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12415 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,923TL ($U23,543) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)