Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,553TL (CH$796,055) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)