Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,765TL (CH$650,334) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)