Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,566TL (S/. 2,376) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)