Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,520TL (S/. 2,219) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (32 minutes ago)