Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,221 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,897TL (₨53,532) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)