Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (6,516 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)